For Ole Smokey

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Fil, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Fil

Fil Captain

[​IMG]

I figured you might need this after getting Laughing Skulls yet again....you and all of Active Hope have our sincere condolences

chet and flyingdoucheman like this.
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Did you match them again after our rumble? It was funny seeing a formerly unbeaten guild sitting in third place!

Fil likes this.
  3. Fil

Fil Captain

We sure did ;)

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  4. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Oh my, guess you won't be on their Xmas list Fil., lol

5. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

It's ok I enjoy crushing skulls ;)

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

If you're using rumbles just for farming, Laughing Skulls is a great match up. Lots of us have overflowing storages waiting to be shared.

# Johnny Doe #, Tex and Fil like this.
  7. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Nah I don't need it. I just enjoy the easy 625 from a hardcore gemmer.

8. chet

chet Powder Monkey

@Pirate Bee back 2 back 3rd placer I'm sure you enjoy that too and your mediocre attacks nah I don't even bother watching it just an easy 3 star revenge and I'm sure you enjoy that as well, glad you're having fun taking L's

9. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

I'm satisfied knowing you need gems to beat us. Spending 300 gems or more to win 40 gems sounds like a good investment lol. As for the easy 3 star keep dreaming. I wish I could go further back in my logs and post the fails from LS.

10. chet

chet Powder Monkey

@Pirate Bee i wish you do so you can see how easy it was for ME ask our good friend Wit who you base your layout. You have prolly 5 players I consider good in your guild but the rest of your guild is mediocre that includes you and your captain hey maybe mos from now you'll be on top but for now keep making excuses and enjoy that false hope

11. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

lol whatever helps you sleep