Franken still here

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Barbed, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Pumpkin bombs are off, but Fraken still with us )

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Only until you use him and then he's gone

3. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

I've just made him second time after update ) Its 1.2hrs to go, but Frank is done already, walks in tavern )

4. TBird

TBird Captain

Chris, I have done 3 attacks since the update.... Frank still there. No biggie, he can stay for Christmas, he doesn't take up a lot of room :)
    And my pumpkin bombs still show up (USA version?)

5. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I can still recruit him. Is this a bug?

6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Definitely

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Another confirmation, used Frank twice this morning and am hiring him again now.

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

As for pumpkin poppers, it looks like existing ones will stay until popped but I don't see them in the market anymore.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

No Frankie for me :( Maybe it's if you had one in your tavern, or being hired during the update that triggers it. I didn't, and he's gone.

10. TysonDUB

TysonDUB Powder Monkey

Adding to the confirmation. I had one in my tavern while updating, and I've been able to recruit him repeatedly since then.

11. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Oh. Yes I did have a full tavern including Frank before the update.
    Still hiring him just fine.

12. You likely have a Franken exploring on a ship while you are plundering. Once your exploration team has expired - completed - he will not be able to be hired.

13. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Nope.
    I sent Frank out. He died. I created another one.

14. TBird

TBird Captain

I finally lost Frank :(
    Think it was the ship thing. I had a Frank on a ship and was still recruiting for attacks. Once he got killed on the ship and I did this last attack... Frank went away.
    So if you have Frank on a ship, don't fight a 4 star ship that might kill him

15. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Umm guys, I think this may be one of those bugs we don't bring up ;);), esp with all the other bugs out there to bring up.

16. Not a bug just some still hadn't use him since update ...I'm saving mine for Santa team up frank and Santa smashing walls together be a nice replay.

17. TBird

TBird Captain

If you still have Frank, keep one on the ship exploring... Then you can keep recruiting him for attacks

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Good tip! Too bad mine up and left my tavern after the update(he was already trained and everything :()

19. TBird

TBird Captain

Funny thing... I lost the Frank, but I still have all the pumpkin mines... I guess I have to hope someone with a Frank attacks me and sets them off before they go away.