Freezes on 'You are under attack'

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Darrylus, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Savage x1x

Savage x1x Powder Monkey

I have same problem and have also emailed support and no luck for me over 6 hours now. My game name is savage x1x

Please help I don't know what to do any more.

Thanks

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We are currently investigating the problem behind the freeze with 0 secs. Hopefully we'll have a fix in place very soon.

3. b3ats

b3ats Powder Monkey

When you guys go back into the app are you double pressing the home button and swiping the running app away? If you're not it's likely it's being kept in memory in that state. If you swipe it away you get to start the game afresh - i.e. the logo appears with the three stars on it and then the game starts loading from scratch.

4. Alonebes

Alonebes Powder Monkey

Fixed !
    Thank you for your answer, Chris.

5. Savage x1x

Savage x1x Powder Monkey

Yea even deleted app and re installed it. Need the update, and got it this morning. Thank you now back to normal :)

6. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Mine is still doing this after ~16 hours.

7. Savage x1x

Savage x1x Powder Monkey

I emailed the company about 4 times before I seen a change. Sent them my game name, but I seen a maintenance break and soon after it worked. But u can mail them and see what happens. U might want to bug them a little :)

8. Admin [Midoki]

I know people get frustrated with all the maintenance breaks at the moment, but each once is necessary and fixes problems. One of these is the clearing of fights stuck at 0 secs. By all means you can send an email to support@rovio.com but we are working on the problem.

9. Squeezip

Squeezip Powder Monkey

Hi !

I have this problem for 28 hours now and I send an e-mail 7 hours ago to the 2 mails you gave us Chris, and... it's still here. Can you please unlock my account ? It will be so nice :)

My account ID : Squeezip

Thanks, have a nice week !

10. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Been doing this for around 38 hours, but I appreciate the effort put in trying to fix these glitches.

EDIT: IGN is Bryce

11. Willybonkerz

Willybonkerz Powder Monkey

Same here, it's been two days for me and no feedback on my emails to the support email. Hope this is fixed soon!

12. Admin [Midoki]

Did you email support@rovio.com? If this is the case I will chase this up for you

13. Willybonkerz

Thanks for following up and the personal touch! Appreciate it and makes the wait bearable =D

14. Squeezip

Squeezip Powder Monkey

Yep I email them Chris and the situation si still the same :(. Is there something to do ? I restart the game like 10 times and let it load 10 minutes but it didn't change anything...

15. Admin [Midoki]

Sorry to hear that. We're hoping to get all the 0 sec fights fixed in the next few hours

16. Willybonkerz

Fixed with quick response from the support team! Thanks guys

17. Squeezip

Squeezip Powder Monkey

Good ! Thanks for the support, you're awesome ! :D

18. chris_n26

chris_n26 Powder Monkey

I don't think this issue has been fixed yet. I was greeted with the "your town is under attack! time remaining 0s" a few moments ago. I've popped an email to rovio and hopefully this will be fixed soon, well before everyone plunders the crap out of my town.

edit: wow that's quick 10 mins later and server maintenance up again, probably to fix some stuck towns.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  19. Sethulhu

Sethulhu Powder Monkey

Still have this problem since a few hours now, ID SETHULHU please fix

20. Landie

Landie Powder Monkey

I am wondering if you could please place an indefinite shield up on the accounts that you know about with this issue. Alternatively, if we are perpetually under attack, do we have a shield up continually?

I don't want to return to a nuked island with nothing in my coffers. More importantly, I hope to open my island one day and get those drunken sods out of the tavern before they are legless.

PS I also have done the double click/swipe/force shut heaps of times right from when it first appeared almost 11 hours ago. No joy.

Sethulhu likes this.