Friendly guild attacks

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Acehighcooper, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Acehighcooper

Acehighcooper Powder Monkey

Would be great for our guild members to attack each other so we can find weaknesses and create defensive strategies on our Islands.

LoneStarTheJust and deePS77V8 like this.
  2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I agree. That would be fun and help improve offensive and defensive strategies.

3. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Mayb @Lynsey [Midoki] could look into this? You've probably discussed it before but I agree it would be a nice feature

LoneStarTheJust likes this.
  4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Yes, it would be fun to have friendly battling between guild members!:) Perhaps some kind of tournament with prizes being rewarded to the victors!;)

LoneStarTheJust likes this.
  5. deePS77V8

deePS77V8 Crew

I have been saying this for a long time.

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I know some games allow you to challenge another player as long as they accept the "invite" you can both battle

7. LoneStarTheJust

LoneStarTheJust Powder Monkey

I would think that it would just be easier to be able to attack ourselves. We got to send in as many as each different unit we want on our own base to see what works and what doesn't! Why not just do it yourself? Still a great idea

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I can't remember where on this forum, there is a similar thread in regards to your suggestion. And I do agree we should have some sort of "practice mode", but that would consider a lot of time on the developers part. And it all depends on what's on their radar too.