Frozen on loading screen

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Scotter23, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Scotter23

Scotter23 Powder Monkey

Can't get past the title screen now suddenly. Two days ago was fine. iOS ipad 2. Played great for three days... Now this.

2. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Yeah I had 2 builders coming free in like 1 minute then I got dc'd and haven't been able to get in for the past 40 minutes. I just wanted to use my builders and go to bed. These server issues are seriously frustrating.

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same here. Started a half-hour ago. Naturally, right before I was about to spend my resources for the night. Someone's going to get a nice gift from my town, if they can log in.

4. Craftgirl

Craftgirl Powder Monkey

I can't get into the game from either my iPhone or iPad. It's been taking up to 4 attempts at 5 minutes each attempt to just get the game to load, but now I can't even get it to load. Hopefully this problem gets sorted soon.

5. LegoMandalorian16

LegoMandalorian16 Powder Monkey

Yeah, I've been playing for maybe 5 minutes, then lost connection, and loading screen is stuck there infinitely. Any Help?

6. Hey guys,
    We are aware of the server issues and are on the case!
    Thank you all for you patience and (sever overwhelming) support.

7. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If you are stuck on the loading screen with the 0 secs remaining message, please email support@midoki.com with your player name or player ID and someone will investigate the problem. Thanks!

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Is there supposed to be some kind of countdown message on the loading screen? I've never seen one.

9. Scotter23

Scotter23 Powder Monkey

Agreed I have never seen one... And "on the case?" It's been days... That's not on the case... Thats a severe outage. Thank goodness this app was free. I give it one week more then I am uninstalling.

10. poo

poo Crew

i believe this is due to thier server. before the release they shoulda done something bout that. i have been playing this game before the world release. it worked fine, til now. its horrible, im really close to quitting this game. i wish theyd go back to when it was before the world release.
    im getting freezing on game, cant login, stupid glitch on both defending and attacking.

11. KiteEXP

KiteEXP Powder Monkey

I'll jum in here too. Really annoying that the game freezes while loading. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

12. I'm always stuck on loading screen. It's a bit frustrating because the shield is being used up without me able to do my supposed upgrades. Please fix this.

13. Hey all,

The countdown only shows up when you log in while under attack. Due to server issues, some people are erroneously getting this message with the countdown at "0".
    The long loading times are purely server load issues.

You will notice things will (and already have) be gradually getting better during the week. We apologize for the hiccups -- your patience is greatly appreciated.

14. Yohoho

Yohoho Crew

Thanks for the update ... how is your coffee supply holding up? It's going to be a long week me thinks ;)

15. I think we're all getting a bit j-j-j-jittery :confused: due to the amount of coffee consumed, but all for a good cause! ;)
    Thanks for caring!

Yohoho likes this.
  16. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Guys Be Patient The Servers Are Glitchy Cause They're Like Tons Of People Wanting To Play Loads Of People Want to Play Cause They're Kinda New To The Game It's Been Only 6 Days Of The Release So They're A lot Of New People Everyday But About The Maintenance Thing I Think They Should Probably Do Only 2 Per day Instead Of 1 Every Hour So Midoki Good Luck And Hope You Guys Fix It Real Fast Cause It Is Starting To Get Annoying

(Sorry If I Had Bad Grammar Don't Naturally Speak English)

17. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

No problem and thanks for the support. We're doing some tests now on the servers but it definitely looks like we're making some good progress :)

18. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

Loading screens are freezing

19. Superboy

Superboy Powder Monkey

20. Please have a bit of patience on the loading screen.
    If the skull stops rotating, it doesn't mean it's frozen ;)