Frozen screen

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Hajkja, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hello devs, I have just tried logging in three / four times, it runs through the start up screen with the new progress gauge, then I see my island but it is frozen. The chat bar and all the rest of the icons are missing

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  2. yoyo2

yoyo2 Powder Monkey

Exactly the same here. I see another thread with the same issue. Mine freezes on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, both running iOS 8.1 with Plunder Pirates on the latest version with the Halloween Update, resetting the devices and re installing the app makes no difference.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Me too. Thank God it's not just me. I spent a good while doing an extremely detailed write-up but it looks like I didn't need to...

Hajkja likes this.
  4. zzgundam

zzgundam Powder Monkey

Same exact problem as OP - logged in fine earlier in the morning, got back this afternoon - ran into this problem. Devs/support can you please have a look into it ASAP.

5. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

I think a Pirate has stolen the servers gggaaarrrrrr

6. yoyo2

yoyo2 Powder Monkey

I hope that I'm not having all my loot stolen by some invader right now!

7. Roy Tran

Roy Tran Powder Monkey

It becomes server maintenance now;)

Let's wait

8. Reiman

Reiman Powder Monkey

Same here on iPhone 6 plus. Works fine on iPad mini retina though.
    It started to "stutter" yesterday on the iPhone but i was always able to get it running after a few attempts but today its really broken.
    I could try to delete the game and reinstall but im afraid it will mess up my progress/save game.

9. yoyo2

yoyo2 Powder Monkey

Don't worry about losing your save game. As long as you keep it in Game Centre you'll be fine. Works on my sons iPad Mini too, also fully up to date.

10. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

It would be nice if they shaved a day or two off the upgrades each time they did a server maintenance :)

11. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew