Fully explored map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razor, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Razor

Razor Crew

Just wondering if anybody has a fully explored map, I would love to see it :)

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If anyone has and does put it on the forum, please make sure it is marked as a SPOILER!! Some people wouldn't want the surprise of discovery ruined.
    Thanks!

schwynndae likes this.
  3. Tim Martel

Tim Martel Crew

Yeah I was watching a youtube video where he was building a level 6 pirate hall and checking out the new stuff and then he went to his exploration page that was like 90% revealed. I wasn't too happy about that.

4. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Sitting at 83% explored here. Most of the unexplored areas are 12 hours or more away. Looks like maybe a month before I'll have it all.

5. 83% explored?! You may want to venture outside in the sun for a bit, maybe do a load of laundry. ;)

6. Lol! I'm at just over 20 % in 1 week with a lvl2 ship. I'm not sure I understand the warning I got from my latest exploration. I've taken out 3 of the 5 giant fish but the one by the lighthouse it said suicidal even though I had 25 pirates in it When I fought the other fish I got no warnings so what's the difference, I even checked the difficulty to see if it was tougher, nope! So what's suicidal if I've already beaten 3 of its brothers and sisters?

7. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Unless you have exactly the same crew every time the outcome is always going to be different. Each pirate in your crew plays an integral role in the battle, and their different levels of skills and abilities also makes a huge difference

8. I think this time I was using 25 gunners but other times I may have used 13 Bucks and 12 Guns but still lost some of both type. My gunners have had 4 upgrades the 4th being extra dmg, I'd have thought they could blast it out of the water no problem! In fact I think I may have done the one to the east with 25 gunners. I must have finished this exploration by now so I'll find out in a few minutes if I have no seaworthy sip or if I'm just 1 fish away from my goal! Thanks later.

9. Razor

Razor Crew

Wow I always lose when I try to kill them using 25 lvl 7 gunners...

10. Yeah I lost to the one by the lighthouse but the 5th one just poped up and there is a slight difference, I moved 25 gunners over it and no warning came up, I took a closer look at the fish stats and the range is different, the one by the lighthouse is the boss one I think, as long as you have enough men you can take out the others no problem then it comes down to trial and error as to what combo of pirates WILL take out the boss fish!

11. Razor

Razor Crew

Thanks, I was going for the one by the lighthouse thats probably why

12. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Just wait till you get out to the 3 and 4 star ships and sea monsters. Then the fun begins.

13. Another fish poped up so I've done 5 but that nasty one by the lighthouse is still there, I think I'll have to train my brutes up to take him down!

14. kulavvy

kulavvy Powder Monkey

Give it !

15. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I only have a little done.
    I have the maximum for a lvl 1 boat. :(

16. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Me At About 53%-67%

17. Razor

Razor Crew

How do you check your exploration %?

18. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Let's Say Math And Achievements

19. Razor

Razor Crew

No I mean is there a way to check how much you have without going into the achievements, if not that should definitely be implemented :)