--- (Fun idea) GUILD Alliances ---

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Edward Kenway, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

GUILD ALLIANCE

Wouldn't it be nice if we could have guild alliances? Where up to 3 guilds could work together and communicate? No game in this genre has this, that is why it has to be added to this game!!
    Think of the possibilities! @AngryBeard , @Chris [Midoki]

Another chat tab will be added, so we will have both ''Guild Chat'' and ''Alliance Chat'' so that everyone can communicate outside their own guild.

Maybe a brand new ''alliance perk'' that every guild can donate to? Of course it will require more resources to be activated than the usual perks since many more will be able to donate, so if there are 3 guilds, the new perk will require 3 times as much donation for example, or maybe more depending on how good this new perk is.

And in the future when guild wars is added, maybe an alliance war could be added as well? A huge war between 6 guilds, where everyone and every guild has to work together in order to win lots of loot!!

I think this would be so awesome! No other game has this, that is why PP must add it!

PlunderPirate and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  2. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Things I like: Good ideas and feature requests, especially if they are social and guild related.
    Things that make me angry: Posting ideas and feature requests in the wrong section of the forums.

MFW:

[​IMG]

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

besides me being naughty.. the idea is awesome, right? ;):rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Kelani likes this.
  4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Swanson FTW
    [​IMG]

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Quit posting Gu
    LOVE the Idea, but Quit posting blanking Giorgio Tsoukalos! :mad: Hate that guy. Even more than Bob Saget.

No really. Great idea. There are already some guild "friendships" here on the forum. Many of us get along well, and recommend other guilds whenever ours is full. Why not extend it to the game? Even if it's as simple as a "Friendly Guilds tab", with a little messaging capability. It'd be great.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Yea that would be so cool.
    I would create an alliance with you, and with @Gangrene Beard :D

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'd only be okay with this if ally guilds could still plunder each other. Don't want to limit the plunder for people. especially if say the top 3 guilds became an alliance. There would be no one to attack.

Gangrene Beard and Edward Kenway like this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Oh, definitely. Being able to plunder each other and (talk smack about it/post funny videos on youtube) would be part of the fun. :)

i.e. Hey Bear, your base called. They're having a fire sale :D

Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Agreed

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

On the down side. If All of our guilds were pals, and allowed to have some kind of multi-guild chat. I...do believe we'd take down the server within an hour. :(

Bear likes this.
  12. Bear

Bear Commodore

An hour may be a bit optimistic. Lol

Kelani likes this.
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think you're right. Just us heavy posters would make it lag something awful. Add 100 chatting guildlings from all our guilds, and that puppy'd be catching on fire.

Bear likes this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I already fear the active guilds may be doing this