Fun new idea.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by GetRekked, Sep 27, 2014.

1. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

I think it would be absolutely amazing to have an interactive, first person fishing activity. Where players can sail out with Buccaneers and their non-exploring ship to the the blue waters beyond their base in their ship and fish. Fish can be sold for grog and gold to NPC Pirates for nowhere near a substantial amount, but it will be fun and interactive. My idea, I hope, will spark even more ideas about activities that can be done by players to receive resources, instead just attacking bases and waiting for collectors and treasure islands to create resources. It will be the first time a game like this has ever had a feature like it. The fishing activity will have a cool down, so players won't just be able to sit down and do it for hours and hours. You will have a certain amount of time to fish and a certain amount of time to wait before sailing out again. It won't be as simple as wait for the fishing rod to bob and tap the screen, it should be made more realistic like you have a reel on the left side of the screen and something on the right side of the screen to move your pole up, down, left, and right. There can be something at the top of the screen to show how large the fish (or junk) is that your have hooked so the speed at which you reel and the speed at which you move your pole has to be slower or faster depending on the object and an indicator whether or not the hooked object is moving left, right, or down under the water. Maybe there is a small chance you can receive gems or some other object that isn't in the game that you can use to boost your collectors.

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha this sounds awesome! :D I like it!