Game crash

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Leon356, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Hey plz help me a few minutes ago when i open the app it just suddenly crash !!!

2. Denis

Denis Crew

After last maintenance game freez and crash all times. I restart my iPad, but this not help

3. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Like a few minutes back i was playing the game normally and when i log off the game and try to go back the app suddenly crash help plz

4. SoPrettyLiz

SoPrettyLiz Powder Monkey

Its doing the same for me too, i was playing the game fine last night and now i cant open it.

5. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Crazy stuff and now i want a staff to online and help me

6. Denis

Denis Crew

I hate it. I have a lot of grog (i'm looting 16hrs without pause for it), no shield and i can't play !!!

Just see messgae from game center Welcome back and then after few sec game crashed

7. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Yea and i need to develop my guild

8. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Have u guys solve the problem

9. Denis

Denis Crew

I thing warning for maintenance only for 5 min before not enough. We need to have push notify for 1 day or few hrs before

Problem not solved yet for me

10. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

11. Leon356

Leon356 Powder Monkey

Now i tried it again i go back and it says i got attacked and the game just freezes

12. Denis

Denis Crew

Shit. We need shield active for maintenance. Why i need lost my resources and rank for buggy maintenances ?

13. SoPrettyLiz

OMG! this is really annoying!

14. SoPrettyLiz

I sent the moderator a message and he said they are working on it so lets wait and see.

15. 912mig

912mig Powder Monkey

Same is happening to me! Game crash without reasin, it was working fine 20 minutes ago.
    Please give a shield to everybody to be fair.

16. Denis

Denis Crew

Yes, we need a shield active for this buggy maintenance

17. Hey all,

We are aware of the issues and they are being handled as we speak -- shouldn't be long!

18. Denis

Denis Crew

Thanks for answer Sir Bugsalot

19. TysonDUB

TysonDUB Powder Monkey

I just turned off notifications for the game, and then the game opened with no problem. There was a different thread from Tuesday where Chris said this was happening and it was due to notifications. Try shutting them off for now (until the issue is resolved).

20. 912mig

912mig Powder Monkey

Thanks for the notice Sir Bugsalot