Game crashing

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Shark Bait, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Anyone else having an issue with game crashing? Happens at random times, no pattern. Occurred 4 times in a span of about 3 minutes. Going to play around with my ipad to see if I can resolve issue. Only happening on PP.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

A few have mentioned game crashes from placement of mines, I suggest making note of what you were doing at every instance of the crash as well as marking down the times, then send a bug report to support@rovio.com to open a ticket.

3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Happens to me occasionally on my mini. Usually goes on for a couple hours then stops. Weird cuz when its happening it works on my phone. Random.

4. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

I am aware of the issues involved with the mine placement. I initiated the thread about that issue. Chris had mentioned earlier this morning a patch had been pushed through to hopefully remedy that issue. This is completely different. Has since stopped. Never found any type of pattern to what action initiated the crashing.

5. I've been having a lot of problems with the game crashing all week! I play it all the time, but lately I can't do anything, it really sucks.. It happens either when I try to use the chat, or try to go to the map... And every time it happens, it seems that whatever I did before it, is not registered. So I am currently just being attacked, whitout being able to do anything about it :-(

6. SaK

SaK First Mate

Ipad Air2...having problems with mines but after fixed no problem...
    Other than that no crash issues

7. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

@ Captain Harlock, that was exactly the issues I was having. They came and went throughout the day. Past few days things have been fine. Not sure if shutting down and restarting the ipad helped, or it was solved by other means. Good luck.

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It would be useful to know what device you're playing on

9. I use iPad Mini ^^,
    I tried turning off the notifications and turned off/on my device, like some did after having these problems earlier. I was able to finaly get back in the game, and I am crossing fingers that everything is ok now..
    Does anyone know why this seems to help? And will it be ok to turn the notifications back on? It's always good to know when pirate-recruitment is full :)

10. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Ipad 2 when it happened

11. James Fleming

James Fleming Powder Monkey

Since the last upgrade crashes all the time on my ipad. Gets to home island then either crashes with a few seconds or if you try to collect gold.

12. Have you tried to turn of notifications? It worked for me, and many others :)

13. Cefewuj

Cefewuj Powder Monkey

All was fine in 1.3.3. Now in 1.3.5 game crashes all the time.