Game disconnection during attack - i loose?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Strike, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Strike

Strike Crew

i thougt i saw somewhere on this forum(cant find it now) that IF there is some problem during a battle, like the game loose connection, then no one loose or win - IT goes back to status quo? Is that correct?
    When i made an attack, i was in real time winning but just after the attack the game lost connection and when i started the game up again the logg said i had lost. There is no game reply.... I sent an email to the support and they just told me not to play on insecure internetWifi.....i really think that sucks because i was, like allways, playing on my homeWifi and that is excellent!!! I lost 14 ranks in that attack!! Pls take your responsibility and give me my ranks back, IT was the game that was not working, not my Wifi

2. This is from the release notes from patch 1.3.3. But take note they say during battle start. So that might mean that this only works when scouting a base. But not 100% sure.
    Still sucks for you, I had it happen to me once or twice too. Sometimes it really pisses me of.

3. Strike

Strike Crew

The thing that pisses me off the most, is their answer....and i really think they should fix this problem. They should also return the ranks...i play to get high ranks and i have lost aaaaaaaalot of ranks because of the bugs in the game. I really enjoy this game so i hope they will try to sort these things out

5. Strike

Strike Crew

Yes i did contact support...And the answer was, its a normal connection issue, play on a stable wifi....same answer as always - it's your own problem

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, you can test that by swiping out of the game while in a battle. (Not recommended, btw).