Game won't open. Stuck at Under Attack screen.

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Landie, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Landie

Landie Powder Monkey

Have had no problems ever with this game and I play it on two iPads/two accounts. Tonight one of my accounts called Spew Bucket has the notification that I am under attack with 0 secs remaining. I have done force shut over and over....this was after last maintenance break just now. Other account is fine. Hopefully I will have something left in my coffers!
    Please fix this ASAP.
    Cheers!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

3. Landie

Landie Powder Monkey

No, I'm worried if I do that I will lose it altogether. My game centre is turned off as I am using two separate iPads each with separate PP accounts....but using the same iTunes account. Rebooted iPad and message is the same.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Ouch. Kind of a danger of not enabling game center. Maybe there is another fix. But what I suggested is a common troubleshooting tip. Idk. Good luck.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We have had a couple of slight issues with the server today which may well be the cause of what you're seeing. These should be fixed now

6. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

You say these issues with the server have been fixed? Unfortuntely, I am still experiencing the same problem.

7. Landie

Landie Powder Monkey

I woke up this morning - Melbourne time. Still the same issue. I've invested real money and a lot of time building up this base.... :-/

8. I'm going to sleep now, was unable to enter the game after a long maintenance that started around 11:30 today(UTC +1). It's now almost 23:00 for me. I hope that the server are reset when I wake and that I got a shield or didn't got attacked too much...
    Hope this doesn't happen often, that would really suck.

[EDIT] Also I closed the app entirely, rebooted my iPhone 4, deleted and reinstalled the game, nothing helped.

9. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

This is an ongoing server issue we're working on right now. Hopefully the fix should be done in the next couple of hours. We really do appreciate your patience.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  10. Nyshnyd

Nyshnyd Powder Monkey

Hi,
    This bug is back. Account nyshnyd has been stuck at zero seconds for hours. Please reset it.

Thanks!