Getting 'lost connection' message

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Captain Dodgy, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Captain Dodgy

Captain Dodgy Powder Monkey

After successfully exploring, when trying to 'reclaim' the Pirates by clicking on the icon on the ship, this message appears 'lost connection' and then the Pirates are NOT reclaimed. Have tried restarting my iPad several times but with no difference. Any ideas?

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Have you checked you connection? Are you playing over 3G? Sounds like there is a drop out to the server and the data changes are not being passed over

3. Captain Dodgy

Captain Dodgy Powder Monkey

Thanks Chris. PP is a brilliant game. Well done to everyone involved. Couple of small anomalies which I'll get round to sometime! I'm using a wifi connection to my home setup - I live in Germany....it's extremely stable and doesn't seem to experience any probs with other games - CofC for example.

4. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Make sure you are not building a limited troop like juggs in tavern when you try to collect ones on ship. The game crashes if you try to go over the limit of 10.

5. placo

placo Crew

I had the same problem for the last hour! Every time I clicked above my boat to collect my pirates the game froze dazing connection lost and I had to restart. I couldn't explore at all! I saw this thread and deleted my juggs being built and viola! It worked. I was goin crazy!thx pirate bee

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yeah we're aware of this problem and a fix will be in the next version. Frustrating I know, but at least you have discovered a work around :)