Getting to A24

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Oarsman, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Oarsman

Oarsman Powder Monkey

I'm having a problem reaching square A24 on the Exploration map. I've tried every route I can think of, but my current range of 1900 always seems to max out before I get to A24. As far as I know, I can't upgrade my ship/range any further, and I've completed just about all of the exploration quests. Any suggestions? thanks.

2. I can't actually get onto the square, but I showed how to explore it on this thread: http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/getting-to-the-sw-corner.4427/

3. Gremlin SP

Gremlin SP Powder Monkey

I finally did it myself with a lot of backtracking and switching the direction of how the ship made a turn. It's a tricky one though and had to resort to help from here to get it done.

4. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Care to share how you made it there?
    A sea serpent is in my A24 square, and I would like to kill it at least once.

aye*believe likes this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

I haven't found a path to make it there either. I can make it to the squares next to it easily, as I've explored it, but actually getting onto the square seems impossible, following the absolute best path.

6. # Marknado #

# Marknado # Powder Monkey

Please share how you got there!!! It's super F'd of Midoki to pull this s**t. They already have everyone by the balls with this freemium crap... The MONTHS we've all spent exploring this map, and waiting for things to upgrade, and when we FINALLY get to the last block it's impossible.

All I want are those 1,000 gems (or 1,500 -- whatever) for a 4th builder!!!

7. Rachael

Rachael Crew