Gifts?

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by AmericanPirate, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. would it be possible to do in game gift giving?

Luqman likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Possible, yes, but probably a huge security issue. I'd still like to see how many gems I could charm out of people, though :)

3. Luqman

Luqman Crew

+1.Good idea,this way,we can visit our friends' base and send gifts like gold or grog.A nice way to share

4. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Maybe limit the gift so we get an ideal amount of it.And maybe after we send the gift.There'll be a notification that said we received a gift.So we can gift them back.

5. Luqman

Luqman Crew

limit the gift for certtain ranks.Ex:Rank 1-100 :Gold:0-10000 Grog:0-10000 & Gems:0-10
    This is just an example

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I imagine there'd also be a gem cost to send these gifts.

7. Luqman

Luqman Crew

That would be interesting,spend gems to send gems. Haha

8. I see a huge loop hole that some will exploit. Resource dumping to buddies.

9. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

If there is gifts they should not be attached to social media, cuz not everybody uses Facebook. I left most social media. Perhaps connecting it through forum, would also get more forum users. As for the loopholes, is there a way to mitigate this?

10. @LM No loop hole would be present if it was implemented properly. If gifting cannot be done then what about building items to stick into the guild and allow players to take what is needed maybe with a limit of 1 or 2 items a month. Let's say a player is having trouble upgrading a cannon or mortar or a gun tower or any defense maybe walls or needs help upgrading mines or distilleries then other players could build an upgraded defense, wall, gold mine, grog distillery at that players current level and place it in the guild and the player that needs it could place whatever they need upgraded back into the guild and take out the same thing. If this makes no sense I'm sorry I'm a little drunk and a little tired

11. That's pretty much new and kinda weird yes.. But I agree gifting is very easily exploitable, gems/resources/buildings will be sold on the internet for real money. And that is against game policies. Unless you know of a way to counter that, but it is very popular in CoC so I guess it's not easy to counter it.

12. yeti

yeti Captain

I agree, very exploitable. Think it will create problems personally

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  13. SaK

SaK First Mate

how can u send gems or resources in COC? playing for so many months...never seen such things!!!

14. yeti

yeti Captain

You cant. I think he means it was a very popular request that hasnt been implemented...

15. SaK

SaK First Mate

ah ok

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, I remember Diablo II items selling for hundreds, no thousands of dollars. I'd love to see how much people would try to sell gems for.

17. Maybe i'm mistaken, never played the game but when you watch a Youtube channel 9/10 times they have a link where you can win gems.. Or is this something different? There are also apps that say they reward gems when you fill in questions etc

18. SaK

SaK First Mate

are u talking about COC youtuberes?

if so, then u have to subscribe them or find hidden itunes code in their video.
    or, there are apps not only for COC but for any apps...in those app u need to download games or apps and in return they give u itunes cards( ofcourse u have to dwnld alot of apps from them)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.