Give away account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mok S R, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Mok S R

Mok S R Powder Monkey

After playing this game for almost 1500 days, I feel like it is time to say goodbye to this game.
    However, I'd like to give my account away for free.
    Is it possible to do it?

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

After so much hard work and maxing out your account, sorry but I'm totally against players retiring. It's time to give back to those that helped you along the way. Unless you have real life reasons to leave the game, I understand but you know what's best for you. Wishing you well

3. Mok S R i need a name change....need to trick all...im happy to take over...damn i have 4 minis....

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's no officially supported way (as officially PP is one account=one device=one player), and as with all account sharing we'd advise against it as it can cause complications (especially if it's bound to a Google Play or Game Center account). We've had messy situations where we've had two people claiming to be the owner of the same account after the original owner reclaimed their account, people who've lost their original account after attempting to take on someone else's as an alt island, etc. Be aware that in these situations, any support tickets go right to the bottom of the list.

5. Can i sell my Island please....it just has my name attached.....its built well...walls are good and defences are lookiing good.....Just need to gem the sheet out of my name but otherwise its all good and faithful....

6. Mok S R

Mok S R Powder Monkey

Guys, thanks for all comments. At least, I will be still around until this sailing event. ;)