Give Pirate Rank Points for ALL Rumble Rival Victories

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Pirate Christian, May 23, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Dear Midoki,

I'm writing to register my dissatisfaction with the current Guild Rumble set up.

Below is a screen shot that I will use to explain my dissatisfaction.

[​IMG]

In the screen shot above you will note that the island base I have the option of attacking has PH7 and highly upgraded defenses. If I attack this base and lose, my pirate rank will take a SEVERE hit (-24) but if I win, I will not even earn 1 Pirate Rank point.

I understand that this player has been lurking in the lower ranks to prevent being attacked while he builds up his base, but here's my issue:

by creating a scenario that I have nothing but risk and no reward in regard to my Pirate Rank, you've created an inequitable situation.

I have PH8, If I attack a base with PH7 or PH8 I am technically matched against someone who is an equal or a near equal and the there is great risk that I will lose the battle. BUT I am willing to take that risk if the reward for winning is great enough. But, I don't play for mere gold and grog, my base is maxed out and I am now more motivated to attack bases based on how it will increase my ranking.

Please, please, please create an equitable situation whereby if I attack a base that has PH7 or PH8 that I will have some reward in my rank rather than the current system where there is only risk and no reward.

Sneaky Pete likes this.
  2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

If you don't like the rewards for attacking a certain base, Skip it. You should be thankful that Midoki has created a way for you to attack a lower ranked base for the chance at easy resource and BP. There's nearly a million grog for you to steal in that base and the fact that it doesn't reward any PR isn't in error of Midoki's system. They are simply allowing you to attack a lower ranked rival in order to gain additional BP. Simply press the Next button if you are seeking PR over BP and resource.

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hit NEXT, and find another...

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

At first I had no complaints about the current system, but now I would like to offer a slight modification. Would like to see the winner of a Rumble opponent get +1 rank point for every victory.

Tex and Christy like this.
  5. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

I wanna attack that base. Grog!!

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

This sounds very reasonable to me. Especially since a loss can be so devastating.
    And because it's only vs rumble rivals everyone gets an even playing field.

7. Jij118

Jij118 Powder Monkey

yeah the +1 pirate rank makes sence, but @Pirate Christian if you dont like the base just skip it. You should be happy your getting such easy bases to attack with massive hauls of grog.