Global Chat

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by ll DarkZero ll, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I think a lot of people would agree, a Global Chat would greatly help the game. It's a quick easy way to recruit Guild members, passes time between raids and and an overall great way for everyone to interact with each other.

fricc2174 likes this.
  2. Global chat only if it can be moderated. Going on global in clash is a horrendous experience.

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Currently we like the Guild members to moderate the chat within their Guilds as they have the power to kick members behaving inappropriately. Global chat is a completely different undertaking, and as pointed out by ferretbusiness, the moderation is a huge challenge.

Dragonn Mistress likes this.
  4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I agree sometimes the chat can get out of hand (i.e. Spam Join Here messages) that's why I self moderate with the mute button. Most of the time it's a good way to pass the time when no clanmates are on. I'm also starting a Guild so I was just thinking about how to get social adult members to join. As of right now I guess I'll post in the forums.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

There is a whole recruiting section on the forum, so make you post there and I am sure you'll get some good response

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Per devs, Global chat won't be added. See he Master List - rejected features for reasons. Closing thread.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.