Gold/Grog Storage Indicator

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Tex, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

The first image shows how my gold storage appears to me and it is fully loaded.
    [​IMG]

This second image shows an attack that just happened.

The gold storage shows no indication of being full.
    [​IMG]
    I'm almost 100% certain this is a bug because as an attacker you used to be able to see that storage is full. I also visited a guildmates island who has 100% gold storage full and his lid was completely closed too.

Notice the images correctly show the level of my grog storage.
    Can Midoki please confirm if this is correct or a bug?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Checked my loaded guildies and their storages show full. Also hit a loaded base and it showed open shiny gold storages. Odd.

3. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Confirmation
    If I view my base, my full gold storages are wide open
    but on all replays my full gold storages are closed.
    A replay glitch/bug?

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

When I begin attacking again I will be looking to see if I see open lids.
    Won't be attacking until PH 8 released...So maybe an update for you next month.

5. SaK

SaK First Mate

Its a bug...many times when i attack i see storage mouth is closed whereas in reality they are full

6. It's not a bug! Please don't try to answer questions you don't have the answer of.

When visiting islands (of guildmates, a random person on the leaderboard etc. or someone who just raided you) you can see the lid (of the gold storage) is open when there is enough loot.
    But, when looking for island to attack the lid is always closed, no matter how many resources there are. Also during battle they are closed, so this also counts for replays, like the second picture above. I believe with grog storages this is a little bit different and they always show the same "animation" during battle.

Hope this helps you out @Tex-n-OC And sorry to bring you the news ;)

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Bummer :(
    And thank you for this comprehensive response.
    May I then suggest this feature be added to the wish list?
    I think it would be a good addition to the game strategy.

8. I will add it to the list!

9. SaK

SaK First Mate

Are you the prime minister here to order me... Or you know everything in this world? I doubt.
    I expressed my views whatever i felt like it is... If it's not a bug, that's good news... Happy to hear that.

10. No i'm not, and i'm not trying to order anyone around here. But it's not the first time a read a thread where you try and answer a question and give the wrong answer.
    I'm only asking you to stop answering questions if you're not 100% sure about the answer. It can be really confusing for other people who just visit the forum to find the answer to that question.
    They wont know who is right and who is wrong. So please, this time i'm going to try and ask it a bit more nicer.
    Please don't share your "views whatever you felt like it is" if you're not 100% sure your views are correct to make sure everybody get's the right answer to their question.
    Thanks in advance, well not really in advance, but anyways...

# Johnny Doe # likes this.