Grog Dump as Decoration

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by ElGordo, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Main idea
    • a decoration without harm to pirates that burn in night modus only, like a bonfire, burning tree or little lake
    • Need grog to burn, for example 10 K Grog for a minute
    • Fire works and eat the grog only if player in night mode
    • A counter show how long fire will burn
    • The capacity of the decoration is endless, maybe the price per minute will go up in steps with the grog level
    • It is oneway! grog will never come back only as burning fire
    • The price to buy / build this decoration is in grog of course

How it will be fill
    If grog storages are complete full, all the grog that will be raided, taken from collectors or won after this moment will go directly in this dump. No difference for the player at all, grog is lost anyway

Why?
    I would feel better to have an even nosense/useless solution for to much grog instead of only lost it to nirwarna. And it would look nice

For all, who have the same problem with gold, something similar could be possible for this too

Disclaimer
    I have around 7.5 Million Grog in storage which I can't spend before next raid which I do for Gold and fun.
    Perk is running and all pirates are in training or maxed out.
    Yes, raiding is away to change grog to gold, but I raid mostly grog too.
    And yes, you can visit my base and made a real test with my defence to help me with my grog problem

Thank you for reading to this point!

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  2. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

That's an interesting idea! :)

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I don't like the idea of just dumping grog like that. If every player just dumped gold/grog they could not spend how would you ever gain loot from attacking? I am currently sitting on 7.5 million grog waiting until some pirates are available to train. I've been attacked several times and lost alot but I just gain it back through my own attacks. It's funny how we all like to loot from others but have a problem when they loot from us.

4. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

@Tex I like your fair play approach

To be clear and not be misunderstood I don't look for a reason to collect grog just for collecting.
    I made sometimes the mistake to hit the red collect button of the collectors or the grog on the map.
    And I made unwanted grog with ship battles, because you never knew before a battle what you will get at the end.
    I do attacks because for fun and I need a lot of gold to build lvl 11 walls. But I try to play with a good CIR. It make no sense to recruit troops for one hour just to make 400 K gold.
    So I avoid bases with much more grog as gold.
    But if I find a base with over 1 Million gold, I don't care about grog. I want this gold, I need this gold so I try to get this gold.

The suggested decoration is only for grog, which is lost anyway. It is just a way to show this lost again in a nice way. I can watch this fire while wait for finish recruiting or training or during chat.
    I don't believe player will start to raid for grog to feed this fire.
    It will always show me how much grog I just throw away...

And it is should be a decoration in the market, everybody is free of the usage of this decoration or not. Like the flowerbox for example. It changes nothing in the end.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    # Johnny Doe # likes this.
  5. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

interesting :rolleyes: must say i like it

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like it. Just burning off the extra that won't go in a storage anyways