Ground Pounder 3 Does Little Or No Damage

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by sd619, Aug 26, 2015.

1. sd619

sd619 Powder Monkey

I have had the upgraded ground pounders for days now. I have not seen them kill a single pirate when I am under attack. I almost feel like they don't do any damage at all. I can't see any noticeable damage coming from them.

It would also be nice if they had short, medium (the range they used to have) and long ranges as options.

My guild mates are canceling their GP3's because those of us who have them all hate them and feel like they are worthless.

What's the story Midoki?

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

I personally just checked a GP3 set to short range and the first 3-shell round brought gunners with wd to red health, and the first shell off the second round killed them, which is exactly what should have happened. So at least it works some of the time. I'll keep a closer eye on replays to see if I spot them doing zero damage at all, as its certainly possible. Keep an eye on replays and see if you can figure out when its happening or whats causing it, that'll certainly help them fix the bug. Maybe something else accidentally became splash immune :c

3. sd619

sd619 Powder Monkey

Thanks Skye, could you try long range as well?

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

I swapped to long range just for you :) Now to wait to get attacked, for science!

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Just had a defense where GP3 long (medium) range certainly killed off gunners.

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Mines working too

7. New fully upgraded juggernauts are pretty good against splash damage. Maybe that's the problem?

8. Tex

Tex Commodore

I found the problem with the new GP.
    Seems they replaced the shells with these things...

[​IMG]

Ian and Skye like this.