Guess who's back, back again

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by The Fish Eyed Pirate, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Ahoy matey's,

Guess who is back?
    After a year of.. Well busy things and stuff..:rolleyes: I have returned to the world of pirates and friendly comments on the forum :D

So when you get plundered by that shady fish, you know how to find me :)

2. awbo

awbo Captain

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"
    :D

3. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

I shall stock the tavern with cookies in case you're passing:)

4. You just know how to trigger my senses don't you?!

PS. I like that kind of cookies that has penuts in them, preferably covered in chocolate :rolleyes:

Scarlet Fever likes this.
  5. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Lol chocolate is a given:D...welcome back to pirate land:)

6. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Ahoy Fish - nice to 'see' you again :)

Glad the lure of the sea was too strong! ;)

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

8. Thanks for the warm welcome lads! I will soon be looking for a nice guild to Farm my way to PH 11. Anything Comes to Mind? ;)

MorganFlint likes this.
  9. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

The majority of what used to be "Red Flag Fleet 3" are currently in the warm friendly embrace of the Midnight guilds :)

Midnight Rampage will offer you excellent farming opportunity & Rumbles/Rebels are there for when your competitive thirst needs quenching :D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    The Fish Eyed Pirate and Ian like this.
  10. For any that don't know me and wonder what i'm talking about. I'm a fulltime forum addicted Fish.
    I help the lads at Midoki manage this forum, so If you find any out of place threads, or other stuff that smells Fishy you can also contact me.
    I also quit my job to become the pirate I always wanted to be (not true) and became one of the most active users of the game (true).

If you have any questions please don't hesistate to stalk me, but please do so on the forum and leave my loot alone