Guild chat box not always opening

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Hajkja, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hi all

Anyone else having the problem that the chat box will not open.

If i log out and in it works again, but not ever time sometimes i need to log out twice.

Anyone else?

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

If I slide it open, it opens every time. If I tap it open it sometimes gets stuck.

3. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hiya Gangrene

I was only tapping as not obvious to slide it. I will check sliding action.

Perhaps devs need to change icon so it is obvious to slide or of course fix the tapping, which ever is easier hehe.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I have had this problem as well sometimes. I usually tap it open though.

5. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Yes, happens all the time. Seriously frustrating having to shut down and restart the game. Always afraid I will be attacked in those few seconds. I find it happens more frequently if I don't allow the game to completely load before tapping the tap tab.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I know tapping is supposed to work as well, but be frustration free that sliding always works for me :) good luck fellow pirates

7. This is due to connection trouble, restarting the game solves it 100% going to the exploration map sometimes fixes this issue

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

There's another component to this. Sometimes the chat box only opens about 80% of the way. Thefar left side stays offscreen. Dragging it will make it open fully, but this is still kind of annoying.