Guild chat still buggy

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by SaK, Dec 17, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

Don't know why this feature is still buggy after the xmas update and pointing out to midoki several times.
    Messages are going to oblivion many times...

Salty Snack and Sigrid like this.
  2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Mine don't show when I curse (too often I'll admit). B*tch always does it I noticed.

SaK likes this.
  3. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

I totally agree with you Sak. I really love this game but the chat fluidity still bothers me...
    Can't wait for improvements in the guild chat from Midoki.

SaK likes this.
  4. yeti

yeti Captain

Yep, love the update, but chat is somehow worse. Now i miss not just mine but lots of other peoples too

5. Agreed that the guild chat still isn't very fluid

6. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Whatever they did made it worse.

7. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

This is ridiculous....dropping most all chat! Please fix asap!

8. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

MIdoki, please help. We can't even carry on a conversation in chat, and believe me, you do not want to miss an Atari Gen. chat.

9. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

This is truth!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This needs to be fixed ASAP. Some of my members are actually playing less because chat just doesn't work reliably enough for them to bother with it.

Cheap workaround: For anyone who sends a message and it doesn't post, simply go to another app, and return to PP. If the message went through successfully, it will now appear in the chat window.

Alnear and Gangrene Beard like this.
  11. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

I don't use the chat that much but when I do it would be nice to have a good working one and not a slow buggy one...
    Chat is important in a game like this, otherwise what's the point on having a guild if you can't communicate with other guild members.

Midoki has done a really great job with this game and a quick fix on the chat would only make it better!

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Another tip: Guild chat is buggy, but sometimes, it's you. When your device has been on for say, a week, there are memory leaks. Over time, this can make some of your and other players' chat messages stop showing up. So, if you experience dropped/missing messages, power off your device. If that doesn't fix it, go back to blaming the chat bug. :)