Guild Hall and Blacksmith

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m4thw1z, Sep 25, 2014.

1. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

Allright. I thought I was done with Pirate Hall level 3 and then I noticed I could still upgrade my guild hall. I started searching for a reason to upgrade that besides HP and I found that the blacksmith could be upgraded.

But the Blacksmith requires 275k gold to upgrade and at PH3 you can only hold 191,500. Right?

So, I am either missing something or the way they built the upgrade page on the Blacksmith needs to be tweaked. I would rather upgrade my Pirate Hall now so that I can get the extra collectors and storages built because that will speed up saving that 275k for the blacksmith.

2. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Even if you can't upgrade your blacksmith (and I have no idea if you can) you could still upgrade your GH now so you don't have to at PH4 to get the new level. (You don't have to max your PH bc there is no loot penalty yet)

3. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

Yeah, but if there is no benefit to upgrading it. The extra days with more collectors are more valuable than a few more hitpoints.