Guild Information in Rumble Matches

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by centricORCHID, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I like to know who we up against when we matched in Rumbles. At the moment, we can only see the guild rank of our opponents and number of members in their guild from the Rumble screen.

If we want more information about their guild, we need to go to guild search, then look them up individually. A bit of a hassle, but impossible if we are matched to guilds in a different language (unless someone in your guild can speak that language).o_O

It would be really great if we could have an information icon placed next to guilds we matched with on rumble screen. :rolleyes:

Information I would like to see would be:
    1. Their highest rumble score
    2. Their average rumble score
    3. Rumbles Won/Lost
    4. Longest rumble win streak
    5. Breakdown of number of members by PH level

All at a click of a button please. What do you all think? I feel it would benefit in making a more strategical competition within rumbles if we have more information about our opponents. ;)

2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I have the same problem, and want to know the exact same info! Usually, our rival is a top 100 rumble guild, so its not impossible, but takes longer. Or you attack and surrender an attack against a rumble rival who you think is from the guild, and you can also check the stats out. Although, only I do that, and it may seem like a garbage idea to some. Doesn't affect me, as I don't have high rank.

3. Agreed, @lindsey could you respond??

4. We need information so to compete???

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Tagging me helps if you spell my name correctly! ;)

I'll certainly look into this.

6. Sorry about the misspelling of your name!

7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Dr. Moreau's isle likes this.
  8. Yep I already apologized

9. Skye

Skye Commodore