Guild map

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Hajkja, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Don't think I have seen this idea on any other thread.

GUILD MAP
    How about a guild map, where all the guild members can explore and uncover on the same map.

GUILD RAID
    In the future this could be expanded into guild raids using the same map.

any views?

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's been touched on before. But maybe not exactly like you are suggesting it. In a suggestion for naval battles it was brought up to have a map that was jointly explored as an armada searching for the enemy guilds ships or bases to explore.

3. Floki

Floki Captain

I like this idea and also and it may have been touched on ship to ship like an attack on a base.
    Pitting your men against theirs...

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I see it as a plunder pirates form of battleship. Explore the guild map until enemies are located and destroyed - or you are located and destroyed

Floki and Bear like this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

*It would be luck of the draw.
    *Guild vs guild where only the winner of the sea battles comes out ahead.
    *A level 4 ship could potentially fight a level 1 ship and lose if not properly fortified.
    *Ships are allowed to set sail as long as they have pirates aboard, BUT no ship can refill pirates.
    *Loot calculated would be based on # of remaining victorious ships x storage size of each ship. (Meaning if only level 1 ships are left, your loot is going to suck)
    *Size of the battlefield would be limited to the farthest distance reachable by the lowest ranked ship. (Meaning if both guilds have maxed out ships, the map size would be equal to the normal exploration map size. This potentially makes the battle take a VERY long time)

Gristle likes this.
  6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

That might be interesting, especially if you started that game after finishing the current map. Sort of an add on. Would start very slow until more and more members finish the map...

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Commodore

Perfect.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Great idea. Love. It

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Especially love it if we can upgrade the navigation/speed/defensive capabilities of our ships. Provided the loot is increased to compensate for those extra costs

10. Goose

Goose Crew

I like it :)