Guild member per contribution overview

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by PegLegAlex, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PegLegAlex

PegLegAlex Powder Monkey

Hi

It would be great if there where som way off seeing how much each of the guilde members has contributed to the guild perks. This is a good way to encourage others to contribute, and decide if someone should get a promotion.

Also I think it would be cool if the guild perk counts more depending on your guild position. Maybe it could be like this: The blacksmith can give 20+ to a shared pot for each of the members in the guild. If you have the lowest rank in your guild you only get +5, and the rest is divided between the higher ranked members. This way you would not end up in a situation where everyone get the highest rank regardless of their contribution, the higher ranked officers could promote others if they contribute, and you get a balance between how much you give and how much you get back and how many who share the perk funding.

And I really like this game! I am addicted! :)

Gristle likes this.
  2. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

Really good ideas concerning the ability to see guild members contribution to the guild perks. I really don't think the next idea is necessary. If someone isn't contributing to the guild perks and the guild doesn't appreciate this, wouldn't that player just be kicked?

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're aware of this being a short fall in the Guilds currently, so we'll be adding contribution amounts in a future update

Hajkja and Gangrene Beard like this.
  4. I'm at a loss how the guild perks work, like how do I or anybody at the guild will be able to contribute, would like to know the procedure and how it works, thanks

Breakinkgood13

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

You will have to get your own Blacksmith, Stonemason etc. After the logo appears on it you will be able to donate up to 50% all by yourself. The blacksmith gives extra damage, and the stonemason gives extra HP to you walls. Feel free to check out this thread:
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...-tips-tricks-and-faq-thread-more-to-come.763/

There you can find some useful notes if u are new to the game:)

6. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

In highly active guilds the building perk funds are available for donations for only a small time (in my guild sometimes 10-20 seconds). That being said, it will be slightly unfair for some who did not even get the chance to donate because their fingers aren't fast enough :p, to be looked at as a non-contributor. That being said, check out my new thread for other methods of gaining guild contribution points.

http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/rp-guild-reputation-points.925/

7. Thanks for your information, it's been working pretty good so far, the other thing is does the stonemason only benefits the Captain? Or does it benefit the guild members too?

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Stonemason benefits all who have built it.

9. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hi Chris, any news when we will see the changes? Will it be November or December. Yours hoping :)

10. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're planning on a new update next week, if the Apple submission goes to plan. Unfortunately the Guild improvements you're discussing here missed this update and will be in the next, which is currently planned for mid December

Hajkja, Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

An answer of when is better than forum speculation. Thanks @Chris [Midoki]

Bear likes this.
  12. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Thanks Chris, very much appreciated with this useful info :)

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This thread is inactive and has been answered. I am closing it to further posts. Message me directly if you have any reason to reopen this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.