Guild members test-plunder each other

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by C.Calamity, Jul 16, 2015.

1. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Allow guild members to test-plunder each other. No resource transfer. Just damage results and replay.

Option 1
    Possibly by invitation from base owner only, and limit the number of simultaneous active invites (3?) otherwise an organised guild could prevent outsiders from plundering their members' bases.

Option 2
    Instead of the base owner specifying which members r invited to plunder him, he could hit a Plunder Me button to notify members that his base needs test plundering. The notice could appear in the chat log. In this case, perhaps limit the test plunders to x times per 24 hrs.

James Munro and Captain Jack like this.
  2. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Has been suggested many times. Yes please.

3. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

This could also function as a form of dueling between guild members...see who can do more damage to the other members base.
    To avoid people using it as a farming method, it would be important to have no resources gained from the "test" attack.

4. greerski

greerski Powder Monkey

+1 I agree. It would be nice to pit guild members against each other for fun!

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Agreed. Pretty sure it's on the master list for this section. Still a good idea.

greerski likes this.
  6. Ian

Ian Commodore

As long as it was well structured so as to reduce/prevent this feature being abused as @C.Calamity has already alluded to.
    • no shields given out for a loss and islands become fully available immediately after
    • no profit/loss of resources at the end of 'test plunder'
    • limited use ensuring islands are available to be attacked by other guilds
    If organised well a great idea.. +1

7. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Powder Monkey

Would even be happy if I could attack my own base once a day to check for weaknesses

Ian likes this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Definitely on the master list. It's difficult to explain to people why their bases suck. Being able to show them would be a lot more fun. :) I'd even be ok with paying a gem or two to give someone the opportunity to test raid me.

9. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Powder Monkey

Me too I'd pay a gem or 2 to be able to do that, benefits out do the cost in the long run.

10. Great idea, please institute this. We the people want it...