Guild Perk Notifications

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Christy, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Our guilds fund perks so quickly that by the time we receive a notification that a perk can be funded, it is finished before we can even log into the game. I was thinking that now that the perks only have a 3 minute cooldown, maybe we could receive a notification when a perk goes into cooldown rather then when it needs funding. This would give members a 3 minute window to be able to log in if they wish to contribute.

BB-8, *Cap'n Sparkle*, Bear and 4 others like this.
  2. With the new cooldown that seems like a good idea. Can't wait to see all the people pop online to fund :)

Christy and Bear like this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah, there is a thread somewhere where a more advanced notification was requested, but I don't have the time to look. Good idea then, good idea now. I'd love this.

Christy likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Great idea. :)

I'm curious..How much of a delay there is between when the perk becomes fundable and the notification is sent?

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Good question. I don't think there is much of a delay its just that ours get funded immediately. My 2 notifications come in consecutively. "Up for funding" then immediately after "is active." Even 3 minutes would give me time to log in when I am available to fund. I know many in our guild want to fund but can't. Not enough time (rough problem to have I know) But we have some members (myself included) setting alarms to get online in time to fund. These notifications are useless in an active guild. I know in the past it had been mentioned to give a warning when funding time was close. But I think with this 3 minute window a cooldown alert would be perfect. 3 minute warning :)