guild replay movies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magudado, Oct 5, 2014.

1. magudado

magudado Powder Monkey

Ciao to all!!

I've just received some movies from my guild that are visible from the guild chat menu. This allow me to check my guild friend battles... how we can do that? I've no replies from my guild friends =(

many thanks for your help and assistance.

Ciao

2. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

I think we could help you if we better understood the question. Are you asking how does one share a reply with his/her guild mates? If so you go to "Log" > "Attack Log" or "Defensive Log" > "Details" of the specific attack or defense replay you want to share > then lastly to "Share". You will be prompted to insert a text at this point, the text you type will be shown with the replay in guild chat. Are you saying that you cannot view the replays linked by your guild mates? If so, you should post in the "Bugs and Problems" forum category.

3. magudado

magudado Powder Monkey

Ciao! Yes this is the answer. I can see the movies but I was not able to share it. Now is clear.
    Frankly speaking I've not exactly clear the function of this feature. May I attack the same opponent that (for example) defeat my guild mate? And, if yes, how.
    Many thanks indeed for your support. Ciao

4. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

Glad to help you mate! And no, you can only see your guild mate's replays, but the "Revenge" feature you are looking at is only for you. The share feature is purely to show your guild mates what happened during the attack or defense. If you could allow others to attack the opponent in the replay, things would get quite unfair :)

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It's also a great way to review your attacks and/or defenses in order to improve for next time or get feedback from your guild on how to improve.

6. magudado

magudado Powder Monkey

Right, you all are correct!
    Many thanks for your high level assistance.
    Ciao

Gangrene Beard likes this.