Guild Requirements

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Skye, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

Currently the only real requirement a captain can impose on applicants is Pirate Rank. They can manually screen other things, but the only pre-screening method to prevent new players from spamming requests to an established guild is by asking for a high rank.

I didn't see it in the master list or in a quick search, so I thought I'd ask - can we make a minimum PH level requirement for guild applications please? So that we can say "Pirate Hall 9 only" or "pirate hall 7+"; I feel like this will be a significantly more useful way to filter out applicants than just having a rank cutoff.

It could extend a bit further and also have an academy and voodoo hut minimum level requirement, but even just a pirate hall minimum level would do a ton.

This could also improve guild search/suggestions pages by allowing users to filter by PH requirement, so that you can say "I only want to apply to guilds that are PH7+"

Right now the only way to communicate requirements to applicants is an info message, which 90% don't bother reading.

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 for the ability to improve the current filters/requirements etc... But it's also a bit of a joke when you do read these 'Guild Descriptions' that makes a specific request of PH, PR and ACA, etc. on prospective members; yet you look at the current members and very few actually fit the requested criteria.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. I'd love to be able to set requirements for pirate rank, ph lvl and Academy lvl. +100000000000000000

4. Fulcrum

Fulcrum Powder Monkey

I'd push to be able to see Troop levels as well. There are people who rush their PHs and fail to upgrade buildings and troops evenly. You may show Academy 7, but have horribly under strength troops to offer as donations to guild mates. In another game I played, one of my Clan's application prerequisites included a minimum level rank for the most commonly donated/requested troop. In PP's case, that would be our Gunners.