Guild Resources

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Èlan, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Èlan

Èlan Powder Monkey

I was just wondering if anyone knows if guild storage has been suggested/discussed in the forum previously. A big guild pot for gold and grog that anyone can pay into but can only be distributed by the cap'n and qm's? It would be something to help out the lower ph's but would then benefit all with stronger members.

Discuss...please

From the ramblings of a madman...

Oak Island and 850arrr like this.
  2. 38supercomp

38supercomp Powder Monkey

We discuss it all the time in guild chat. I think it is a great idea.

3. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

I really like this idea. Considering how hard it is now for new islands to progress, especially with the BP needed, something like this where members can donate resources would be fantastic. Can we also donate/trade materials? There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be able to do these types of things within our own guilds. I would be happy to share my extra materials with my crew, that would be awesome.

Cheers!

-Oak

4. 38supercomp

38supercomp Powder Monkey

We look at the guild ship and dream of leaving resources there for our newer/needy guild members. Or Using the guild hall in a similar fashion. Trading/sharing within the guild would be a dream come true.

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I would love to trade some of my materials and BP for grog since I don't have the time nor really want to farm anymore. That way I could help others in the guild and also get my damn LP's training because of the insane amount of grog needed :mad:

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I have the grog but am missing the materials. I have tons of materials, just not the right ones, and dang-ded Useful Caskets keep spewing unuseful shark teeth, iron, copper, masks - basically everything NOT needed for the last LP levels.