Guild ship 'prize' sharing

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Ian, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

Hi, not sure if this has already been posted, (have looked but couldn't find anything related).

But, as Pirates always seen to share 'the prize'. One would think that if a Guild ship is used to secure a win, then either the 'donator' of the guild pirates or the whole guild benefits in the resources stolen during that win.

This might also help members decide to donate to the ship, or give the attacking member 2nd thoughts about using the Guild ship if they know they will have to share any 'win'. Anyway, just a thought..

Kelani likes this.
  2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Great idea. Not sure if will work in practice. Unsavory players might donate any crap troop, ignoring requested troop and level, just to get a share of the prize. If we knew who donated troops, and had the ability to dump troops, then it might be a more viable suggestion.

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

Then again, if they donated 'crap' troops (as they occasionally do now) there would be less likelihood of a win and therefore no return. :) But I agree that seeing who is donating is an obvious resolution.

Kelani likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This would one-up Clash, which only gives refunds of part of the donated troop's cost. I'm all for that. +1 from me.