Guild Ship Stats.

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Sneaky Pete, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Currently the GS stats credit each pirate donated and each pirate received as 1. The problem with this stat is it has no base line to reward true value. The lowest value pirate being the buccaneer should be the current base value. One Buccaneer equals one donation or received. A WD valued at 120,000 grog divided by the cost of the buccaneer, 1,300 grog equals 92 donations. If there is to be a statistic maintained for balance in the guild ship donations it must reflect a value fair and true to the pirate value. Without this implementation the statistic is junk. Thank you for your time.
    Respectfully,
    Sneaky Pete

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think it should be by slots used, not pirates donated. A HG should count for more than a gunner.

3. bucket

bucket First Mate

I agree with Bear. I think you should be given credit for the amount of tavern slots donated than the actually amount of troops.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

credit for how many tavern slots they count for would also be an easier stat to read into (as a stat hog Captain) whereas the amount of grog score in comparison to the base score of a buccaneer wouldn't be as useful. Let's say a person received 300 gunners and gave back 4 fully upgraded WDs, who is really donated better there? Still - credit to @Sneaky Pete for looking at the problem from a different angle.

5. I like the response to this thread, gives options to meditate on. What is driving my idea is that when we go above PR 650, grog is a scarce commodity so with your comparison of gunners to WD, grog is the defining value, not slots. For that reason I believe grog is the value to base all donations from. But still I like the interaction of ideas, hopefully the developers will benefit from the dialog. Thanks to all of you for sharing.

Gangrene Beard likes this.