Guild Ship unlimited

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Barbed, May 5, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

My guildmate Seadark got a bug of two stuck gunners at guild ship which can be used at any battle but can't be exhausted

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  2. This is a known bug that has something to do with the different levels of units.
    Here is a quote from @Skye about it:
    This was posted here:
    http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/deployed-troops-not-removed-from-guild-ship.5229/
    And here some additional info:
    http://www.midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/bug-in-receiving-pirates.5475/#post-42077

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

I have 3 maxed gunners stuck on my ship. Deploy them with lower gunners AND my own max gunners. Those 3 are stowaways and won't leave. Going to try to battle with just the 3 of them and deploy to see if they disappear.

4. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Could try sending the on impossible fishing trip, though may want to wait until after competition so you don't waste time, or..... Could say thanks and keep em.

5. unfortunately the guild ship can't be used for fishing ;)

6. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Its barely thankful when you need guildship place for both heavy gunners at a top

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

I had the same problem for 2 days, but with 1(24) gunners. somehow he finally jumped, I think I deployed him first, then deployed more of my own troops, then my other max'd gunners on my GS. not sure if this helps.

8. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

I have had it for the last two battles. I had a lvl 27 stowaway last time. So I filled back up and had 1 lvl 27 and 7 lvl 28 gunners. I deployed them all used them all, came back with a lvl 23 gunner. Not sure how that happened. Other than maybe I had a pirate from the base join my crew hahaha!

9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

But why would people even want to get rid of it? The bug seems nice to me...

10. Tex

Tex Commodore

Because you may want to request a different mix of pirates, but your stuck with a partially full ship.

11. Ian

Ian Commodore

or a set of pirates with a significantly lower skill level

12. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Well with a severely active guild, it's often a race to fill the GS. So when you have players with different level pirates, you can get multiple levels in your GS. As someone who this happens to quite a bit, it can become frustrating especially if you have a bunch of one pirate stuck in the GS and you want to replace it with a different type.