Guild stats : Perks % list... & “days with Guild”...

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Kram, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Kram

Kram Powder Monkey

Perk Stats
    The Guild stats list for Perks appears to work on very immediate results (ie. current perk contribution average of current Perks active??). This does not reflect the true (long term) effort of a player towards the Guild’s Perks? If it does, I’ve missed something? I think it should reflect the individual players overall contribution %... therefore creating a real challenge for all Guild members to try to get to the top of list. I have seen newbies bragging they are chuffed at being top position... but don’t come close to my 30% individual player stat (overall).

(new) “Days with Guild”
    I think player stats should show total “days with Guild” on the individuals stats page, but also perhaps as a method of sorting one of the other lists (or showing figure on a list or as a new list?) It provides some context for comms between players, when they can see the seniority/longevity of a player within that Guild’s history. Maybe it is simply displayed in the pop up player info menu, and instead of username and the options to view details about player... just under username it could show the crew rank (eg. Captain, quarter master, etc) and the number of days with Guild (and then the normal linked details list)?