Guild Suggestion

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by SaK, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

Im a real active player as im mad about this game, so no worries about my inactivity.
    All I want is a really active guild where i can join which is open to all so that i dont have to wait.
    And of course one place for me☺

I have tried all popular guilds here like sinistersouls, atarigeneration, and others but didnt get any place.

My pirate rank stays about 100 to 200, Pirate hall 6, all perks built( catcher on its way in four days)

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Those are good guilds. What was wrong with them?

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

I didnt find any place...all either up to 50 members or requires gigh pirate rank

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

My guild is the one u want. Chech out my link and you can try it out. I will accept you

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Do you plan to raise rank soonish? We have a friendly guild, and can make exceptions.

6. SaK

SaK First Mate

It will depend on tge new gameplay after the update and depend on a few things like:
    1. Loot scale down when attacking lower PH.
    2. The new pirate.

I need to check how much loot im getting if i go up in rank because under 200 it has changed a lot unlike before.

7. SaK

SaK First Mate

Blackflag is full...just checked...so any suggestion

8. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

We actually have a recruitment section in the forums. Please use that -> moved!

9. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

We might be able to accommodate you @SaK we are ~Legends~

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

dream on laddie, he is joining us.

11. SaK

SaK First Mate

Ya lol...joining edward...

Edward Kenway likes this.
  12. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

once you go black(flag), you never go back ;)

SaK likes this.
  13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Your need is greater than most here @Edward Kenway you need all the help you can get!

14. Sinister Souls is a top 10 guild that is why we ask certain requirements of new members, seems fair to me.

15. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I'd take an active player, than one that's ranked up above their abilities any day of the week :)

SaK likes this.
  16. SaK

SaK First Mate

+1....totally agreed

17. Midleton

Midleton Crew

The top guilds certainly always seem full or close to it.

18. We only recruit using this forum or our own. This way we know someone is dedicated. And we kick unactive members if we have a new recruit. Thats how you stay at the top.

19. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

I see you've joined A guild already but if you ever leave it, come check out mine :p

Midleton likes this.