Guild Treasure Chest

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by LYM, Nov 14, 2014.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

Allow guild members to donate treasure to the guild that becomes protected and spendable against perks and buffs.

Possibility to use funds in guild wars if ever created.

2. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I think resource sharing has been suggested and many other games I don't really see it coming through at some point or another we won't need resources so being able to give them the other players would kind of be cheap everyone should have to work towards their own goals

3. LYM

LYM Captain

yeah, maybe contribute to guild feature rather than island features. maybe pirate ransoms lol

4. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I will always agree we need some sort of sharing program to create more in guild interaction, I think a troop sharing program is what were in need of.
    There's no good way to share resources the perk thing

5. LYM

LYM Captain

now your stearing close to coc. its a tricky one i guess. guild wars are ok but again close to coc. battle royal was a guild event in another game called dragons of atlantis which required gold donations to protect the main gates as suck before attackers could challenge players. you also has a named deffence player and attackers that had to either be taken out or take our opponants defence before rest of guild could act.

6. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

I know it's a close to COC deal but I really miss having clan/guild interaction.. Things are really boring in clan when no one has any reason to be online or chat.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

my guild is always chatting, we use chat to discuss tactics, general life events, things in the forum, we edit each other's islands, and just generally have a good time. My guild even has little races to see who can fund the perks fastest(With the exception to the observatory :)), so guild interaction doesn't necessarily require troop sharing. A guild banking system to maybe help out with perks, or to help bankroll a player (1 player could only receive 10% from the guild bank)

8. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

younclan sounds good it's hard to find clans that are chatty for the sake of chatting tho.. I'm on all day it seems and barely hear from anyone in my guild I only 4 members talk and im one of them

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I sure think it's the best :)

Tikigirl likes this.
  10. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I really like the guild banking or treasure system idea, worth thinking about

11. LYM

LYM Captain

my guild is extremly active, we started it about 4/5 weeks ago, now about rank 16. very chatty as we encorrage by having guild forum, guild chat outside game and also have a feeder guild where people can drop into to drop ranks and grow and come back when stronger. As of monday we will be pushing after a week or two of growth although some started early.

If your active and chatty happy to take you in

12. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate