Guild vs Guild idea

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by iProdigy99, Oct 3, 2014.

1. iProdigy99

iProdigy99 Powder Monkey

Tell me this fellow Plunderers I thought if they would implement a Guild vs Guild option wouldn't it be really cool if unlike CoC in the guild people would be able to build their Guild Base which would be like a player base but once war started the base would have a cool down time with every won attempt at challenging it (and only for the challenger in particular). Players could build and design the base outside of guild wars until they believe it's the best it could be all players in they base cooperating to build it and of course all of the defenses and buildings costing a whole lot more to build than a regular base like a new cannon would cost 1000 grog instead of 100 I and building that could be included are guild grog storage, guild gold storage and maybe the guild hall as the pirate hall etc. so yeah tell me what you guys think Dev's especially. Thanks and see you out there on the 7 seas!!!!!!!!!

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

This has been discussed many times before. Please check the other threads before making duplicate posts