Guild Wars-Common Chat During Rumble

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Captain Suckbad, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Suckbad

Captain Suckbad Powder Monkey

I like the guild war option.But i would feel better when i could express my maliscious joy after I have conquered an island by saying: "Suck this!" to the hammered pirate. For this reason I would propse to create a common chat for the fighting guilds during a guild war. Another possibility would be to leave a message, but no war without war howls.

Ebow likes this.
  2. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Sounds great

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

Whilst the 'Guild War' option appears to be "planned" (Master List) the communal/global chat idea has been rejected many times. Pre-scripted messages may be an option though as it would be managed by Midoki and therefore less likely to be abused

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  4. Captain Suckbad

Sorry i cant find my suggestion in the master list of this category...please post a link...thx!

5. Captain Suckbad

There could be a chat during the Guild War, which only the participating guilds can see and to prevent chaos the access is limited to Quartermasters and Captains...every member of these guilds can read it but only the limited group can write there.

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

8. Captain Suckbad

Thank you Ian!

9. Closed thread since proposition has been handled, Thanks @Ian for doing my work when I was away <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.