Guild with good core of active players looking to merge

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Rotten Kevy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. We're Phlying Circuss, and we used to have 20-30 active members, but life has gotten in the way and now we have a core of 10-12 active players. We never can accumulate more than that with the good ol' fashioned recruiting method, one player at a time. We need to double that to create critical mass to win more in rumbles.
    If your guild has the same problem, let's talk! We can move to your guild or you can move to ours. We are open to either possibility. If interested, just reply to this or message/email me.

Voldemortia likes this.
  2. Wyld Chickie

Wyld Chickie Powder Monkey

Hi!!! We could use some new members - we have been around for over a year - we have a strong base of 8 members who rumble we average 10,000-15,000 per rumble. Clashing pirates, please come check us out. We are rumbling right now, however, we are up against some big boy guilds so we are sorta screwed. All of our member have been dedicated and we've been all together for over a year.

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

@Rotten Kevy hi, and I wish you luck finding a good active crew! If you can score a minimum of 3k a rumble, check out drunkNdisorderly. They rumble every other day and have many long time players who are the nicest you will find.

4. Toserman

Toserman Powder Monkey

@Rotten Kevy hello mate..that can be a tough spot to be in. Scottish Seadogs are always looking for good fun loving pirates that like to rumble 2x a week. We're a fun bunch that likes to win but realize that real life comes first. Feel free to stop over for a visit and say hi. We have good relations with other bigger guilds and often guest rumble back and forth. Makes for a fun time. Good luck with your search. Scottishseadogs.com is our website

Dog Breath and 850arrr like this.
  5. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

@Rotten Kevy our guild could be the perfect fit. We have a core group of 20 acruces players and have been trying to recruit. We are a very down to earth guild and we listen to suggestions and vote on best practices. We rumble once week onext Saturdays. The Walking Dead. Please come find us, I think it could be a really great merge!!!!

6. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies has room for you and we would love to have you join us in defeating the "biggies" of the rumble world. We rumble three times a week with easy minimums. Come visit and check us out.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Phlying Circuss? What's with all these flying things in a pirate game! o_O Wait a minute......

8. Thanks to everyone who replied! Wow, that was more than I expected! I am having our active members check out this posts and the guilds who responded and we'll decide soon, probably this weekend. We'll do one last rumble in our guild tomorrow and then we'll move. Thanks again!!

MorganFlint likes this.
  9. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies will welcome your visit.

ScoopyWP likes this.
  10. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Come visit us at Wild Piggies. We would love to meet you.

11. Sharky

Sharky Powder Monkey

Hi,

Hope I am not too late.
    We at Singapore raiders welcome you with open arms.