Hall five upgrade but can't build the tower unlocked

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Roland123, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Something weird have happened to me.
    I upgraded my town hall to five and I unlocked a cannon a tower a twenty five walls and a mortar and a bunker as well.
    The i builded the cannon and the mortar but when I go to build the tower it say I need hall six but previously build the mortar it was available.
    Shall I choose fist to build the tower and then the mortar to build booths or is that we choose to build one of them?
    Or is a bug???
    So weird!!!
    Than you.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, this sounds very odd.

Is it possible you can send a screenshot of the gun tower in the shop with the error message being displayed. Thanks

3. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Yes it is indeed.
    I didn't build any tower after upgrade town hall to five and after build the mortar the tower isn't as bright as before and when touch it say need level six hall... Very odd indeed ..
    Hey I haven't computer so how attach pic from iPhone?
    I try copy and paste but no luck ...
    So you can build one cannon one tower twenty five walls and one mortar when upgrade hall to five right?

4. Admin [Midoki]

No, when you upgrade to PH 5, you have the following as part of the upgrade:

1 x Outhouse
    1 x Cannon
    25 x Walls
    1 x Mortar
    1 x Mine
    1 x Bunker
    1 x Mystic Mine
    1 x Gold Mine
    1 x Grog Distillery
    1 x Gold Storage
    1 x Grog Storage
    1 x Colorful Flowerbox

There is no additional gun tower as part of the upgrade to PH5

5. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

Oh quite extra he because when upgrade I belie it showed as available too ...
    And it show two flowers

6. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

And when was hall four tower say wait u tip five and now in five without build it say wait until six ...
    Are you sure isn't tower to build in hall five??

7. Admin [Midoki]

There is definitely no gun tower at PH 5. I suggest you take a screenshot displaying the error and email it to support@midoki.com so we can take a look

8. When you have Pirate hall 5 you have the following defenses at your disposal:
    - 5 cannons (max level 10)
    - 2 bunkers (max level 1)
    - 2 mortars (max level 6)
    -2 guntowers (max level 6)
    - 75 walls