Halloween update issue

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Dynablox, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Dynablox

Dynablox Powder Monkey

When I updated plunder pirates to the Halloween update, the game almost instantly crash.

I think this is due to the addition of new features in plunder pirates, which could possibly give my phone some problems to process them all.

2. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I've noticed a lot of crashes after the update. Either complete game crashes or just stuck at black screens. On two devices, Nexus 7 2013 and also Note 4. Both devices are on 5.1.1.

3. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Me, too. IPad 2 with IOS 9.1.

4. Dynablox

Dynablox Powder Monkey

Wow, looks like a lot of people are having trouble with this update, let's hope the staff would be noted about this!

5. Dynablox

Dynablox Powder Monkey

Device:Sony Xperia M5

6. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900F), same since the update :(

Mainly in the middle of something, such as a battle

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  7. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

My ipad crashes frequently after the upgrade, often hanging at a blank black screen. very frustrating.

8. Dynablox

Dynablox Powder Monkey

Now 5, including me have this crashing problem now.
    Let's hope the staffs gets noted of this so that they can fix this very annoying crashing issue.

9. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Someone in our guild with an iPad2 has this same crashing problem. Others with newer Apple devices seem to be ok (within our guild that is). I'm running iOS 8 on an iPad2 Air and have no issues with crashing.

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

They've already taken note of it in several of the other threads complaining about the same problem, and have been working on it. It'll be fixed next update, as its certainly one of their top priorities. :)

11. Dynablox

Dynablox Powder Monkey

That's some good news!
    Now all i need to know is when will this update be out?