Heavy Gunner minor bug

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Barbed, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Heavy Gunners (donated ones) decided to attack dead construction (it was down even before their deployment) - outhouse in this case (didn't stuck on it though):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I've seen this too.

3. Ian

Ian Commodore

sadly.. same here....

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

It's also annoying that HG likes to fire at walls when he could simply walk 5 meters to the left and enter through the giant hole the other crew are using. An X-ray of Heavy Gunner brain detects the problem.

[​IMG]

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

That's why they took away the builders nail guns...

Salty Snack and Tex like this.
  6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're aware that the Heavy Gunner is a bit slow on the update compared to the rest of his crew. He's currently go through remedial classes to improve his targeting and route finding.

Skull King likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

I just had the worst battle playing around with them :/
    One of my WD Ran away from HG group to heal a gunner clearing side islands
    HG kept attacking dead constructions.
    At one point, they switched targets from a dead building and two HG fired from double range to hit the same target as several other HG were attacking.

8. Tex

Tex Commodore

Here's another blatant example of the HG bug. In the screenshot below you see my HG swimming to an outlying island of rubble. He swam all the way there before deciding to join the battle. Needless to say, I lost the attack, due in part to this bug.

[​IMG]

9. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Lets see, last battle against Floki, HG's start out shooting a destroyed building, then carry on and instead of walking through either of the two openings I had opened, they decide to destroy two walls. SMH

[​IMG]

Not only were they idiots, but they locked my WD in that position until they destroyed both walls.