Heavy gunner...

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Master Pogi, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

...Is it worth using this guy in a battle? I am not upgrading him yet..so expensive to train.

[​IMG]

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

No

Master Pogi likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. Barbozia

Barbozia Powder Monkey

Can you post a screen shoot of the skill map?

Master Pogi likes this.
  5. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

I have him upgraded almost thru his lvl 5 abilities. Even with his special - Metal storm he isn't effective at all.

Right now he reminds me of a real expensive weak Brute ( 17k to make with lvl 5 upgrades) with a slow shooting machine gun that dies really fast.

You can make 10 gunners for a 3rd of the grog cost, and same supply as 2 heaven guns and they will absolutely shred them to pieces in the damage department. Not only that 10 gunners can be spread dropped to avoid damage, or at least last longer then 2 heavey guns would.

7. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barbozia likes this.
  8. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Thanks for the info...i just spent 1.2M grog for the first upgrade...

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think he has potential once he is maxed through Academy 6. But not before then.

10. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Anyway, i'll still upgrade because need to use up all my resources. Im afraid to be raided by Atari and Sinister clan and take away my resources...

Bear likes this.
  11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Atarigeneration raids in such a way that you feel a sense of warmth and comfort in knowing we have raided you. ;p

Gangrene Beard and Master Pogi like this.
  12. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Lol!!! I dont want that warmth and comport feeling...

Bear likes this.
  13. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

It'll get buffed someday since nobody uses it so keep upgrading.

14. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Yeah I'm upgrading all troops regardless. Grog needs to be spent.

Lvl 6 upgrades seem a bit on the minimal side. Small damage / health gain.

15. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Dunno about that. My HG is upgraded thru lvl 5 minus the last cannon damage boost. Lvl 6 gives +10 dam / +30 health. I don't see those making a huge difference for the 5 supply / 21k grog cost.

They need to raise his attack speed. It's currently 11 - lol. It should be in the 35-40 range. Maybe add a "spin up time" to the machine gun, but once it's spinning it should shred with the power of 5 gunners with their special going.

You should drop this guy and he shreds the cannons first and anything else on the other side of walls built near shore. Even with a 30k WD protection over him 5 gunners are better and cheaper.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014