Height Adjustable Walls

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Tottok, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Tottok

Tottok Crew

I like what you guys did with Ground Powder and PH range, so I have an Idea about walls:
    A wall thats height adjustable, what does that mean? It means that you can use your wall two diferent ways.

Way 1: Normal high just like curent walls, no diference.

Way 2: The wall can get higher at a push of a button. So the advantages and disadvantages are those:

Advantages For Defender: No troups can get or shoot over higher wall (inc. Sky Raider), higher walls has lesser health and can be a little easier to destroy than low high walls.

Advantages For Attacker: If the defender has higher walls, Cannons and Bunkers can't shoot over them at attacker, only Mortars,Towers and GP can whoot over high walls.

The reason for this? More strategy involved, more fun and diverse way of attacking and defending.

2. Sounds like a good idea! It would certainly add more strategy to the game, although I think it might be kind of complicated to add into the game.

Tottok likes this.
  3. Christy

Christy Commodore

+1 I like it :) maybe it can come with a color change button too :) :D ok just kidding about that part ;)

Cap'nSmellyBeard likes this.
  4. Max Maximus

Max Maximus Powder Monkey

Good idea! Just wrote a similar note on higher walls, but more for defense against raiders. Your idea sounds cool though...

About the color Christy... Anything to make it less pink is welcome. It's not My Little Pony were playing!

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Pony costumes for Frank the Goat would be neat! Gotta get this to the right designer asap!