Hellp !!!! My Iphone is overheating

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Falloutfilip, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Falloutfilip

Falloutfilip Powder Monkey

Only When i play plunder pirates my iphone is gething wery hot help please !!!

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

which iPhone are u using?

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

How many times has this happened?

4. Falloutfilip

Iphone 5 ios 8 , always when i play the geame

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Sounds kinda strange that only 1 game will make it hot. I have never had this issue, and this is the first time I hear of it.
    You sure your phone is working correctly?

6. Falloutfilip

I went in the history of beteri and plunder pirates uses 75 %!!! In 7 days ,everything works normally youtube other games and programs

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

hmm.. Im not a technician or an expert on phones, but that sounds weird lad:D Never heard of this before. Is your phone jailbreaked perhaps? could be some factory issues with your graphic ship or whatever its called. Plunder Pirates uses a graphic supported with the new ''metal'' (new phone gaming technology). Do you see shadows in the game?

8. Falloutfilip

My iphone is not jailbreked and i do not use shadows

9. Falloutfilip

Maybe my battery is at the End but then everything else whorks normal and will not overheate!

10. OneHitWonder

OneHitWonder Powder Monkey

Hey Falloutfilip, I have the same thing happen to my iPhone 5s. As I'm playing my phone gets extremely warm, but hasn't caused any issues beyond that. It's just from the graphics processor using lots of power from the battery and they both heat up.
    I've played for an hour or so re-arranging my base with my iPhone getting pretty hot and haven't had any problems. You should be okay, it's expected with a small device.

11. This can be caused because of a battery that had his best time.
    Or because of charging while playing.
    Or as @OneHitWonder said because of the lots of processing.
    Or all of the above ;)

12. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

One hit wonder?
    Let's go Ides of March!

13. OneHitWonder

OneHitWonder Powder Monkey

14. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I love One Hit Wonders...they are great in every way. Unless the song actually sucks of course!

15. Falloutfilip

Thx all but i think i Repaired with deliting the geame and reinstalled it is not overheating as before

16. chris_n26

chris_n26 Powder Monkey

I am experiencing the same issues of excessive heat whilst playing plunder pirates. I had a iphone 4s prior and now upgrading to an iphone 6 and I'm noticing a perceptible increase in heat which is weird because the 6 has more efficient processors. If I untick the "enable shadows" in the settings the heat is reduced but still quite high compared to other games I'm playing. Looks like the developers need to further optimize the code and/or to allow us to tone down the graphics a bit.

17. Have tried reinstalling the game? It might be an issue with your phone. Because there are a lot of players on iPhone 5(s) and 6(+) that don't have this issue, which tells us it's not in the coding or because of the graphics.