Help me.

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by AiyOweI, Feb 9, 2015.

1. AiyOweI

AiyOweI Powder Monkey

I want to move the game from iPad to iPhone. Terrible things happened. My pirate hall from the seventh grade into a first-class.
    My new ID is PLnnZYW8dtE =, called "- [Molly65] -".
    I have no record of previous ID, called "Molly".
    How do I get it back to the island before?

2. Make sure you are logged in on the SAME gamecenter account on both devices. When you start Plunder Pirates on your new device it should ask you if you want to load your island linked to your GC.

3. AiyOweI

AiyOweI Powder Monkey

But the problem is that I use the new ID covering the previous ID. Now iPad and iPhone are the same island.
    I do not know if I'm operator error.
    But I want to restore.

4. Not sure if I understand you completely. You created a new gamecenter account and linked it to your previous one?

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

If both devices had the wrong island on correct game center ID, you will need to contact Rovio support. If it is correct island on correct game center account on at least one device, you should be able to pull uo on second device as mentioned above by Fish Eyed.

Kelani likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@AiyOweI Rovio support can help you out with that. Email them through the ingame support option and then just provide the info they request, and give them a few days.